Welcome New Client Leslie Gossett



How did you first hear about Lars?
Leslie Gossett
Austin, TX

I was in the process of interviewing new coaches. I had been with previously another coaching program for 12 months. I felt like I outgrew my coaching and was looking for a new coach. I reached out to a couple different Facebook groups, and 3 people from 3 different groups gave raving reviews about Lars.

What was the tipping point that made you decide to get a new coach?

Coming to my call every week with my old coach, and not having any direction or forward momentum. She would just say, "Okay, what do you want to work on? What do you want to talk about? What questions do you have?"

When I saw Lars's Blueprint for creating a business, it was an action plan and things that I can do and implement. For me, that was very unique and something I had not seen in the past.

Describe where you're at with your business.

I'm in the process of building my team. I did about $13 million in sales in 2013 and lower volume, about 24 transactions. I have 2 lead generating platforms and 1 buyer agent that I just brought on, 1 showing assistant, and 1 full-time admin.

What are the focal points you're hoping Lars can address in your business?

How to scale it and get to more volume. I've already watched the first 3 modules, and I feel like I have my work cut out for me. I have very specific action items.

One thing we haven't gotten into too much yet with Lars is I'm at a luxury office, and I'm the youngest at the luxury office. It's hard because my sphere isn't necessarily in the price point to purchase luxury homes. That's something I want to work on in addition to implementing his existing model. How do I really break into that luxury market.

What drew you to Lars's coaching as opposed to other options available?

I like that he's an open book. I like that I have access to all his files through Google Drive. That's something that's very unique I have not seen in the past.

What does success ultimately look like to you?

I hope to be in a spot where I can be out of my business and working one day a week like he talks about. I'm working really hard to implement that really within the next 12-18 months. Even if it took 3 years, I'd be very happy if I was at over $1 million in GCI and was really at a point where I could step out of my business.

No comments :

Post a Comment