How Tara Limbird Is Achieving Rapid Growth With Newly Implemented Processes


"I felt like Lars was the right person because he had already proven himself. Everything is very systematic. Now I feel like I’m dialed into what I truly want our team to look like and feel like."

Tara Limbird and The Limbird Team (Bentonville, AR) were already on track to surpass 300 transactions ($64M) in 2014. But this rapid growth brought along growing pains in the form of unorganized processes.

Tara Limbird
(Bentonville, AR)
“I met Lars through a radio group we were both involved in,” Tara explains. After noticing the systems Lars was putting in place for his team, Tara reached out in September 2014.

This year, The Limbird Team is on track to surpass 400 transactions with help from the Every Day Open House signs, VoicePad signs, and accountability from Lars.  

“I felt like Lars was the right person because he had already proven himself with the procedures he has in place. Everything is very systematic.”

Now, the Tara and The Limbird Team are focused on consistently handling every listing, buyer, and closing transaction through the processes Lars has set in place. Her next steps include aligning the vision and core values for her team.

“This is my first High Performance [workshop]. Now I feel like I’m dialed into what I truly want our team to look like and feel like.” Tara says.

Recruiting and training new agents can be a tricky process, but Tara is confident to bring on three new agents by implementing new strategies. In addition to the information and resources at hand, Tara enjoys the regular coaching calls.

“One of the things I like the best is the phone calls we have once per week, sometimes twice per week. You get to talk to high-producing agents from all over the area. It’s nice hearing what’s working for them…and sometimes it’s nice to hear what people are struggling with because you can bounce around some new ideas.”

In addition to the regular coaching program, Tara has found the bi-annual High Performance Workshop beneficial as well.

“Talking to other high producing agents, there are a lot of lessons. I’ve been taking a lot of notes to go back with and share with my team.”

No comments :

Post a Comment