How Chris Colgan Took Charge of His Business with Real Estate B-School


“I know everything that’s going on now in my business. It feels like a real business now. Now, I can tell where all of our leads are coming from, and all the true numbers of my business.”

Chris Colgan has been in the real estate business for over 10 years out of Warrenton, Virginia. He was always looking for the next big thing in real estate, but found Lars’ approach refreshing, and realistic.

“I was looking for something new. I talked to Lars, and he told me he would help me get grounded and stop chasing shiny objects, that’s what led me to him.”  

When Chris first started working with Lars, his team was doing about 45 sales per year. This year, they will finish right around 200. The biggest change he has noticed is that he is now actually fully invested in the details of his business, and is committed to learning more about his business than he ever was before.  

“I know everything that’s going on now in my business. It feels like a real business now. I wish I would have implemented the business tracker and buyer appointment tracker earlier. Now, I can tell where all of our leads are coming from, and all the true numbers of my business.”

Attending the intensive has also had huge benefits for Chris, with pages of notes on systems to implement and countless experiences with agents who are more successful than himself. Chris wants to replicate that success.

“If I was going to open a burger shop, I wouldn’t call it Chris’ Burger Shop. I’d try to get a Five Guys franchise. That’s how I look at Lars. I want to use his business as a model, and it’s worked well for me so far.”

No comments :

Post a Comment