What Pazi D Found with Lars that He Hasn’t With Any Other Coach


"You leave this intensive with some specific action items after just about every talk. We have action items of what I can do specifically and when I will get them done. It’s all stuff you can really do, it’s not just about mindset.”

Pazi D. is an agent out of Atlanta, who was attracted to B-School because of its uniqueness in the crowded market of real estate coaching. He says he found something here that he hasn’t found with other coaches.


Pazi D
(Atlanta, GA)
“The biggest thing that brought me here was the fact that Lars was doing things differently. In every different coaching program I’ve looked at, they are all about production and numbers. That’s great, but I don’t want to be selling real estate for the next 30 years. That’s what drew me to Lars.”

Another one of the positives Pazi took away from this program was the focus on leadership and communication. Narrowing his focus to some key concepts made all the difference.

“Some of the very simple and basic concepts, like leadership, having strong communication with people, and having systems in place on the listing side and the buying side. There are several systems that I’ve already started to implement.”

Although the intensive wasn’t what he expected based on past experiences, Pazi says that the fact that this was different than past seminars he's attended was a huge advantage.

“I’ve been to some real estate seminars and they do a good job at getting you pumped up and excited while you’re there, but then they let you go out and do whatever you want to do. You leave this intensive with some specific action items after just about every talk. We have action items of what I can do specifically and when I will get them done. It’s all stuff you can really do, it’s not just about mindset. You get what you can actually do, take home, and implement.”

Finally, Pazi really relished the fact that he was able to connect and network with some of the top agents around. It’s something that he hasn’t gotten back home in Atlanta.

“I’m benefiting tremendously just by the network. The conversations I’m able to have, not to say I can’t have them in my market, but I'm not having them in my market. Being around these guys, who are selling hundreds of homes, I feel like a small fish in a little pond. I’m okay with that. I’d rather be a small fish now so I can be a big fish later.”

No comments :

Post a Comment