How Jeremy Larkin Will Close 200 Transactions As a True Leader in His Real Estate Business

“Technically, [Lars has] helped us go from being lost and worrying about where our business was going to 130 transactions in 2015.”

Jeremy Larkin of St. George, Utah has been in real estate for 11 years. He joined Lars about 18 months ago. At that time, his business was fumbling the ball and figuring out what to do in the retail business.


Jeremy Larkin
(St. George, UT)
“I went from flying my business from the seat of my pants, which is kind of the way I do things. Lars tightened me up to shoot all the squirrels in my business life and get rid of all the marketing nonsense that wasn’t making us money.”

Lars helped him start holding every dollar and person accountable. For instance, the team’s current goal includes 200 transactions in 2016.

“I had a lot of messed up ideas about money and how to spend my money in my business, but Lars helped me tighten that up.”

The biggest improvement, this year compared to the last, was his own mindset. Previously, he didn’t have a great idea of how to handle money, both in his individual life and in his own business.

“Lars is setting up a business that will probably outlive us.”

Jeremy has been to three intensives, including one in the fall and two in the spring. He loves the leadership aspect about these programs, because he hasn’t seen it incorporated quite like this in other types of intensives outside of Real Estate B-School. Other programs are too focused on lead generation, which isn’t always helpful to developing professionally.

“What I love about [intensives] is that it’s not a sales training, not a marketing training. This is really high-focus, high-intensive business training. What I love about it is leadership.”

1 comment :

  1. wow, this is such an inspiring thoughts and something that can change lives of new comers in real estate market for sure.

    ReplyDelete