Simple Strategies and Constant Accountability Allowed Johna Walker to Exit Her Business



"Accomplishing goals is what gets me out of bed every day. This program gets me excited about life and it's extremely rewarding. I'd recommend Lars to anyone."

Johna Walker (St. Robert, MO) has been working in the real estate industry for nearly ten years and she met Lars through another Mastermind group. She's always thought that Lars was very wise, and when she heard that he had a coaching program she knew that she had to try it out.

"I needed to get away from 'the good ideas' and go back to the basics. Lars is great at getting people back to the basics, and that's why he is so successful."
Johna Walker
(St. Robert, MO)

Johna's first coach was more focused on coaching her team, which she didn't mind, but she wanted to build her business and develop herself as a leader. She didn't see the point in investing time and money into buyer's agents that may or may not cycle through in a few years.  

"I needed someone to teach me to be a better businessperson, and that will eventually allow me to coach my team."

Accountability is also very important for Johna because she needs to stay grounded in order to accomplish the tasks she sets out. No matter the business model, Johna believes that any businessperson can benefit from this system. The focus on basic principles and the accountability is what makes it work for Johna.

For the last 2-3 years, Johna has worked herself out of her own business. Her current goal is to improve her business model in her local area. She says sometimes she'll accomplish goals without even meaning to. She's built a good team in the last few years, and although her focus was never on team-building, she managed to put together a strong team.

"Accomplishing goals is what gets me out of bed every day. This program gets me excited about life and it's extremely rewarding. I'd recommend Lars to anyone."

No comments :

Post a Comment