How Clayton Gits Freed Up His Time While Exiting Production


"When I hire a coach I want someone to kick me in the butt and hold me accountable when I say I'm going to do something. [Lars] has the business acumen, the experience, and he's been in a place where most Realtors have not."

Clayton Gits (Richmond, VA) has been working with Lars for 6 months, and he has been in real estate for a decade. He met Lars at a coaching company he was using previously. Clayton saw Lars move from coachee to coach, and was impressed by the steps that Lars took to create his own coaching company.
Clayton Gits
(Richmond, VA)

"I knew just by reading his content that he had taken his business to a place where I wanted to go."

At the point when Clayton contacted Lars, his business was doing well, but it had taken over his life, and his family had taken note of this. The first thing that Clayton did to change this was to stop working with clients. Lars knew that he didn't enjoy doing it, so he told him to stop.  

As far as results go, stepping out of production has been the biggest change for Clayton so far. Lars knew that Clayton was ready to step away from production, and now Clayton is focusing on the stability of his business.

Clayton prefers Lars as a coach over others because of the accountability and trust that are so important in his program. Lars pushed Clayton to do all that he could, and occasionally told him the things that he didn't want to hear.

"When I hire a coach I want someone to kick me in the butt and hold me accountable when I say I'm going to do something."

After six months in the program, Clayton has seen a lot more time free up that he can spend with his family. He has also viewed his business in a different lens, which has allowed him to focus on different aspects of the business.

Clayton suggests being humble when working with Lars, because Lars has been in the same spots before and knows how to find solutions to your problems.

"Lars' heart is in the right place, and he has the business acumen, the experience, and he's been in a place where most Realtors have not..."

Clayton actually didn't jump in with Lars right away, he says he actually waited until he was quite desperate, but he doesn't recommend other Realtors to do this. Lars has a passion for helping other people, and so you shouldn't wait to let him guide you.

"If I had waited another year to call Lars, I would still be in production working 6-7 days a week."

For Clayton, the ultimate success that could come out of this program is when he has the chance to give back.

Clayton's biggest problem right now is figuring out where he wants to take his business and what he would like to do with it, but this is a problem that he enjoys having.

No comments :

Post a Comment