How Lisa Herald's Business Success Led to Personal Success


"Lars really is the greatest real estate coach out there and he has absolutely changed my life for the better."

Lisa Herald (The Woodlands, TX) has been in the real estate industry for sixteen years and she has been coaching with Lars for two years. She says that her relationship with Lars has been the catalyst for most of the changes within her life and her business.

"The coaching program has set me on a trajectory that I really had no plans for. I was pretty lost in my real estate career....but I've grown so much in the past two years."  
Lisa Herald
(The Woodlands, TX)

One of the biggest gains that Lisa has made with the coaching program is that she learned a lot about leadership skills. Lars made her realize that she needed to be coached on how to be a leader, and by listening to others and taking Lars' advice, she has now found a level of patience needed to lead her team into unfamiliar territory.

"Although I did have to end up firing a team member, it was a tremendously positive experience for my growth as a leader within my business. That's the type of mindset that I have now that I'm working with Lars."

Lars has not only changed Lisa's business. He has a had a direct impact on her personal life and Lisa has been actively trying to take better care of herself. Lars has been extremely supportive, and this has allowed Lisa to love and forgive herself more.

"I love coming to these events because they're always eye-opening and inspiring. Lars really is the greatest real estate coach out there and he has absolutely changed my life for the better."

No comments :

Post a Comment