Do this Every Time You Meet a New Contact



Transcript:

Everyone should know your list size. If I go to contacts, then search for contacts, then select from list in top producer, I can see we have 1366 contacts. You should know what your number is for past clients and sphere of influence, and goals for how you want that number to increase for the purpose of database marketing.

One thing that's straight from Gary Keller's Millionaire Real Estate Agent. Go to your Google Drive and search 8x8 New Welcome Sequence. This was built by Frank Klesitz, CEO of Vyral Marketing, and it's video based. If you're not using Vyral Marketing, it's something you seriously need to consider.

My goal next year is to take video to the next level. I bought a $2,000 camera and I am really going to take things to the next level in 2016 in terms of video. Not just for my coaching business, but for my real estate business as well. This is a series of 8 emails you'll send out, and you can load them into Top Producer whenever you meet a new contact. So this is 8x8 and then your touch program. Straight MREA. Everyone has to have a new contact sequence in their business.

No comments :

Post a Comment