How Justin Udy Has Freed Up Time and Systematized His Business with Real Estate B-School


“I was doing great production, working really hard, making good money, but my biggest challenges were that I wasn’t spending the time with my family and I wasn’t going what I needed to progress.”

Justin Udy is a real estate agent located in Salt Lake City, Utah. He has been working with Lars since the beginning of 2014 to improve results of his business. In that time, he has more than doubled production.

Justin Udy
(Salt Lake City, UT)
“When I ended up meeting Lars, it allowed me the ability to look at things in a different way.” 

The program has allowed him to take additional time and effort to investment into profit-driven activities directly. For instance, his business now uses a simple intake form when talking to clients on the phone. His executive assistant dissects this information to help implement key systems. He wishes he’d implemented this earlier.

“What I’ve really enjoyed is being able to network with a lot of other agents in the same mess I’m in. It’s nice to know you’re not the only person struggling with every piece of the puzzle.”

In addition to incredible knowledge, Justin benefits from connecting with like-minded real estate professionals at these intensives.

No comments :

Post a Comment