How Matt Greco’s Business and Life Took Shape Using B-School



“I feel so much more inspired - more than usual. That’s not a light thing to say, but I’ve been so much more inspired coming out of this event to just really get after it and lead and help connect with my people and help them achieve the life that they never thought possible for themselves either.”

Hudson, Ohio broker Matt Greco had already known Lars from different coaching programs over the years. Watching him and seeing his progression eventually led him to becoming more interested, and when he decided to start up his own coaching program, signing up with Lars was a no-brainer. Not only did his business change for the better, but he changed as well. 
Matt Greco
(Hudson, OH)


“It’s probably been a little bit different of a journey than what a lot of clients have had here. I don’t know if it’s what I signed up for, or what he signed up for, but he’s been a business coach and a bit of a personal mentor/life coach as well. My business is definitely taking shape. When I had signed up I had just moved into a brand new market and I had gotten really lean with my team. Now I have one other agent, I have another one that I’m signing on, and I’m aggressively recruiting for some additional agents and administrative staff as well. It’s allowed me to the opportunity to get after a brand new market and a higher price range as well.

The opportunity also gave him a chance to analyze the missteps of his past business model, such as not hiring the right people sooner and making a study of leadership to help those people achieve their own goals and dreams. Now that he has the opportunity to step away from his business for a couple days and connect with other like-minded people aggressively growing their businesses at Lars’ intensives, he can learn not only new things, but that the ideal of leadership is never far away.

“This one specifically, this topic of leadership, has been awesome. I feel so much more inspired - more than usual. That’s not a light thing to say, but I’ve been so much more inspired coming out of this event to just really get after it and lead and help connect with my people and help them achieve the life that they never thought possible for themselves either.”

No comments :

Post a Comment