How Jason Secor Drastically Improved His Bottom Line by Cutting Unnecessary Expenses


"I found Lars to be the best fit for me just because the values that he brings to it...it's made a tremendous impact on not only my business but just in my life in general."

Jason Secor (Birmingham, AL) has been in the real estate industry approximately 15 years, and involved in residential transactions for the last 10 years.

"I've been coaching with Lars for the last 12 months and just been making a huge impact on my business; it's been awesome.
Jason Secor
(Birmingham, AL)

"Lars and I have become pretty close friends through different personal development classes and real estate trainings that we'd been to and gotten to know each other.

"We developed a pretty good friendship so I was definitely excited when I heard he was rolling out an awesome coaching program based on the principles he had done in his own business, which is what attracted me to it.  

"The first thing we rolled out was just his Business Tracker and going through each area of our business and really dialing in the ROI and seeing what was working and what wasn't, and actually cut a significant amount of expenses out of my business which drastically helped the bottom line.

"Then just dialing in to the buyer and listing systems and just the different things that he had, just every step that had worked and allowed him to develop a business that he works in very minimally, highly profitably, and allows him to serve his greater purpose in life.

"I've been a big believer in coaching, and been a member of a lot of different coaching programs. I found Lars to be the best fit for me just because the values that he brings to it...it's made a tremendous impact on not only my business but just in my life in general.

"My ultimate goal is to build a business that I'm in very minimally, similar to Lars. One day a week or less, ultimately. We want to serve a tremendous amount of families across the Alabama area, and free me up to do more ministry and reaching people in faith."

No comments :

Post a Comment