How John Mikesh Doubled his Business and Stepped Out of Production Using Lars’ Program


“In the time that I’ve been with Lars I have doubled my business and pulled myself out of the production side... In the Boardroom we can bounce ideas off of each other and solve recurring problems that people are having in their businesses. It’s a great filter for my business.”

John Mikesh (Lake Norman, NC) has been in the real estate market for a little over 10 years, and he has been involved in many different coaching and mentorship programs inside and outside of the real estate industry. John met Lars as a peer in another program, and they became friends after finding out that they operated in the same markets. 
John Mikesh
(Lake Norman, NC)

“When Lars broke away, I watched him from afar. I saw the results he was having with his own business and also the results that his students were getting. I really connected with the idea of coaching with someone who can walk the walk.”  

Because much of Lars’ system revolves around structured systems, John was able to scale his business more effectively and organize it for maximum efficiency.

“In the time that I’ve been with Lars I have doubled my business and pulled myself out of the production side.”

John is also in the Boardroom coaching program. This is an extension of the coaching program for people who want to be business owners instead of technicians within a real estate business. 

“In the Boardroom we can bounce ideas off of each other and solve recurring problems that people are having in their businesses. It’s a great filter for my business.”

John’s goal is not to take people’s ideas away from them. He aims to relate his ongoing struggles with the group in order to effectively work through his problems. John also enjoys the Intensive Workshops because he always comes away with a different focus for his business. Each time he attends, his business is in a different place.

“The Intensive is like a really good book. If you read it once and then come back to it five years later, you’re going to have different takeaways. Each time I come to an Intensive I can see my business in a new light.”

No comments :

Post a Comment