Why Debbie Spaulder Hired Lars Hedenborg



Debbie, how did you first hear about Lars?

I had a friend who just started coaching with you. I've also been following Lars on the internet and I've been seeing him on Vyral [Marketing] because I use them too.

Why did you decide to reach out when you did?

I've done a number of coaching programs, and I just felt like this would be taking it to a different level in terms of implementing the systems and being able to work less while doing more.

Could you describe a little bit where your business is at right now?

Right now, I'm back to basics. I'm working as an individual agent. I've had admin and buyer's agents in the past, but right now I'm starting with myself.

What does success with this program look like to you? What are you hoping to get out of it?

I want to have leveraged systems and to be able to have a business that's flourishing, and also be able to balance my personal life and my general wealth.

No comments :

Post a Comment