Daniel Jones Credits His Shift in Focus for Giving His Career Meaning


“Six to eight months ago, I had no clue. Using Lars’ systems, I have learned to track everything and take things step-by-step.”

Daniel Jones (Cornelius, NC) has been working with Lars for over three years. He serves the Lake Norman office, and became an independent agent in Lars’ office in early 2012. He is working with Lars and a few other agents to take their business to the next level. One of the reasons Daniel chose to work with Lars was the opportunity for growth he saw.

Daniel Jones
(Cornelius, NC)
“There is a ton of opportunity here, and each of us does a little something different. Our core values have all been built the same, so we’ve never had a cross transaction.”

One of the biggest changes Daniel has seen in his business since working with Lars is a shift in his overall focus. He says now he is able to set goals with purpose.  

“When I started as an agent, I would put my head down, go through the grind, and sell a lot of homes with no real purpose or meaning. The underlying theme of working with Lars is to understand why we are doing this and what we are looking to build. Six to eight months ago, I had no clue. Using Lars’ systems, I have learned to track everything and take things step-by-step.”

Daniel recommends Lars to anyone who is looking to grow their business now and in the future.

“I see a lot of folks out there who have agents that come and go. With this group, anyone you talk to is going to be doing at least 75 transactions per year, with a goal of going beyond that the next. To be in that kind of group, where everyone is on the same page, is pretty powerful.”

Daniel’s ultimate goal is to get to a place where he can step out of his business and let it run on its own.

“I want to put all the systems into place so when I make the move to step out, everything is already set in place to make that happen.”

No comments :

Post a Comment