How Jason Daniels Will Go From 100 to 300 Sales A Year with Lars' Coaching



“This year, so far, I’ll be out of the office sixteen weeks out of the year, still with production up. I’m spending that time with my family, learning, and coming to these events across the United States."

Jason Daniels of Colorado Springs, CO has been in real estate going on 13 years. He started working with Lars Hedenborg two years ago. Since joining, the Intensive events have helped him develop and improve his team of agents.


Jason Daniels
(Colorado Springs, CO)
“It’s a good place to come and get some consistent material. There’s consistency with the coaching between the events to help me focus on growing my business in the direction I want.”

Jason has had four other coaches previously that didn’t benefit him the way Lars does. Ultimately, he wanted to break 100 deals in a year and generate more business. Lars helped and motivated him to achieve the next level, step by step. He got me excited about the industry and the work I do.  

“He’s been honest with his own failures and successes, which has helped me connect with him on that level, knowing he’s a real person in the trenches with us, still working in the real estate business.”

Since joining, he opened his own brokerage. Jason anticipated on hitting 150 to 160 transactions last year. Compared to 2014, his production is up by 25%. He restructured his team with a new office space. He’s pleased with his progress so far, and in 2016, has a goal of 300 sales.

“This year, so far, I’ll be out of the office sixteen weeks out of the year, still with production up. I’m spending that time with my family, learning, and coming to these events across the United States."

No comments :

Post a Comment