Welcome New Client Brian Richards


How did you first hear about Lars?
I was searching online for a coach and picked him after I'd done a fair amount of research.
Brian Richards
(Tacoma, WA)

Why did you decide to reach out when you did?
I wanted to see if his program would be a good fit for me.  

Could you describe where your business is at right now?
This is my third year in business and I'm on pace to do about 50 sides this year. Ultimately I decided that I didn't want to be an individual agent. I want to remove some responsibilities that I have and divide them into a team. I'd rather not work six days a week.

Why did you feel that Lars was the best option for you?
His program seems specific with the modules and the training, and it's also very detailed. I also like the fact that he's not a coach in a coaching program. He's actually done all of these things before, so he knows what he's talking about. 

What does success with this program look like to you?
For me, that would be significantly growing my business. I'd like to grow a team, and ultimately have more money and more time in my life.

1 comment :

  1. Great blog. All posts have something to learn. Your work is very good and i appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Buyers Agents

    ReplyDelete