Welcome New Client Enrique Medellin


How did you first hear about Lars?
Facebook.
Enrique Medellin
(San Jose, CA)

Why did you decide to reach out when you did?
The systems he was promoting to be able to create a business we can step out of, free up more time, and increase production, which are my main goals right now.  

Why did you feel Lars was the best option for you?
I followed his content for the last several months. All of his content that he's providing all seems in line with a system that works. He provided a lot of valuable content upfront that made me a believer.

What does success with this program look like to you?
Increasing my production, being able to spend more time with my family, and have a system that runs on its own instead of me always having to be there to run the system.

No comments :

Post a Comment