Welcome New Client Sandy Simmonds


How did you first hear about Lars?
I was actually looking and researching for virtual assistants, and he was doing a joint webinar with a virtual assistant company. That's how I found him.

Why did you decide to reach out when you did?
I sat and and listened to the one-hour webinar, and he's very into systems. Into having repeatable systems in place and a people-proof process, and it kind of coincides with what I did when I was in manufacturing. So I thought if someone's using systems in the real estate business it's got to be good!

Where is your business at right now?
My business is right where I wanted it to be for the past 8 years. We do about $7M to $8M in volume, I work from 8am-6pm, 5 days a week. It's a very comfortable lifestyle, but I'm in a position with my daughter right now in high school that I can grow the business and make it into a little bit more for her.

Why did you feel Lars was the best option for you?
I invested in growing the business in 2014 and failed miserably, and the main reason is I didn't have good systems in place. I knew I needed the systems, but it takes time to do it. I started researching again how I want to do my business and that's where I came across him. It's basically systems, he uses systems. I want systems in place where I can plug people into it, and as long as they're productive and they want to succeed, it's going to work.

What does success with this program look like to you?
Success would be a couple things: that I am at the goals I spoke to Lars about for the end of 2016, where I have put my business in a position to have at least a virtual assistant and maybe a dedicated buyers agent, and I'm geared up for 2017 to work less than 20 hours/week.

No comments :

Post a Comment