Why Travis Erickson Hired Lars Hedenborg


How did you first hear about Lars?

I followed Lars when he was at RE/MAX and through other coaching things.

Why did you decide to reach out when you did?

I was with another coaching company and they were good. I liked them, but I just wanted to learn more. It seemed like he had a lot of systems that were really organized and my business is not really organized, so I wanted that. That attracted me and then I saw a lot of his videos with Frank and business trackers. That was stuff that I was kind of building out, but it was taking way too long. And I saw how quickly he drew this business so that attracted me as well. I wanted to see what he was up to.

Could you describe a little bit more where your business is at right now?

As of 2015, we had one buyer agent and then one for half the year. We did 78 sales for 21.2 million.

Why did you feel that Lars was the best option for you when it came to coaching at this point? Was there something in particular that stuck out to you?

I've been wanting to grow to a point where I can exit my business and he's done it already. I don't have the huge desire to exit right now but I want to scale my business to get to a level that they're at, like 400 to 600 homes a year. It just seemed like what I was at before was good, I could probably get there, but it wasn't as organized. It wasn't systematized. Just having the modules to work through on every aspect of his business sounded like it'd be really helpful.

What does success with this program ultimately look like to you? What do you hope to get out of it?

I want to find an organized way to run a team: a team that makes a lot more money than they thought they ever could. That has a life as well at the same time. I would like to have more time off and still be profitable. Yeah, I guess just really truly creating a real business out of it is my goal.

No comments :

Post a Comment