HIGH PERFORMANCE COACHING CALL: How to Recognize and Overcome Your Major Fears


If you're serious about developing the tools and systems it takes to build a true real estate business that runs without you, I can help you. It’s never too late to move from a producer to an owner, all while adding some much needed balance to your life outside of work. Click here to schedule a FREE Strategy Session with me and we'll see if it makes sense for us to work together.

Where does courage come from? How do we start to gain more confidence and courage in our lives? The answers lie not only in moments of crisis, but in how we live each day of our lives. In this short video, we review the first page of the Courage Checklist, covering concepts and key questions to consider when it comes to reaching major breakthroughs in this area of your life.

Awareness of what we fear.

Aside from fears of physical danger or ill health, there are 3 main types of fear we experience regularly. First is loss pain - the fear that by changing or advancing in our lives we will lose we we already have. Second is process pain - fearing that the mere act or process of changing will be too hard for us. Third we fear outcome pain - that all the effort we've put into changing will lead to something worse. We worry than the grass may not always be greener.

Think of a change you have avoided making or a dream you have not moved towards, and complete these sentences for greater insight...
  • I haven't changed or chased my dreams with more courage and commitment because I'm afraid I might lose...
  • I haven't changed or chased my dreams with more courage and commitment because I'm afraid the process pain might bring on these hardships in my life...
  • I haven't changed or chased my dreams with more courage and commitment because I'm afraid that despite all the effort the outcome might be not-so-good and I could end up...
  • When I overcome all my fears and have the courage to take action and improve, my life will be different in this way...
Watch this video to view this crucial clarity building checklist. By doing the exercise described within you will discover and hopefully overcome hidden motivations behind why you fail to take action on what matters to you.

No comments :

Post a Comment