Welcome New Client Gregory Martire



How did you hear about Lars?
Gregory Martire
(Wayne, PA)

I was actually referred to Lars by another one of his coaching clients, Scott Ashbaugh. I had reached out to Scott regarding some other products. In the midst of our conversation, which was maybe 20-30 minutes, he mentioned, "You have to check this out." He sent me to Lars's site, I signed up, had the quick intro interview, and here we are.

What made you think that it was the right time? What was the tipping point for you?

I'm fairly successful in my opinion, but I'm doing everything myself. I'm a one-man show. I have a young family, and I'm never with them. So that was the tipping point, having a young family, having success, and knowing better.

Summarize where you're at with your business. What are your goals moving forward?

This year, I'll have done, as long as my closed and pendings go through, 42 sides. And I'm doing it literally all by myself. Moving forward I'd like to be like Lars or be like some of his other Coaching Clients. I'd like to work on the business more than in the business, to be out of production. And I'd like to do it while still helping people - helping my team and still giving great service to clients, past clients, future clients. I'd like to do 420 deal eventually, and be a good manager and having a great family life. A good blend of time, business and personal.

Have you done any real estate coaching in the past?

No I have not. But I knew better to know that I needed some guidance. Obviously I've done okay on my own, but at the cost of multiple things. Personal and business as well, I'm sure I could do better. 

Do you have a specific vision for what your life looks like in the next few years? How would you define success with Lars?

Within 3 years, I'm hoping by the end of 2017, to get interviewed by you again on the 26th of November 2017, so mark your calendar. I will be at 400 sides, team leader, manager, out of production, working by choice. I want to be available 40 hours a week but working maybe 20-25 hours a week. Ultimately I'd like to be doing some other things during the other 20-25 hours. Helping people in a volunteer type atmosphere, helping people for no money. Also spending a lot of time with my family, and being super involved with my daughter now, and any other children I may have at that point.

No comments :

Post a Comment