Q&A MEMBERS CALL: "What Materials Should I Include in My Pre-Listing Packets?"


If you're serious about developing the tools and systems it takes to build a true real estate business that runs without you, I can help you. It’s never too late to move from a producer to an owner, all while adding some much needed balance to your life outside of work. Click here to schedule a FREE Strategy Session with me and we'll see if it makes sense for us to work together.

On this Q&A Members Call, I had a client working on building out a pre-listing packet, and he was wondering how much information he should include. I am continually adding more and more to my pre-list packet. I firmly believe that the more quality content you can get the seller to consume before you end up at the property the better. This is doubly important if you are not the one going on the appointment.

I use a combination of materials, including:
  • The Lars Group Resume
  • Real Estate Experts Today mock press release
  • Maximum Payoff Guide
  • Guaranteed Sales System
  • 151 Step System
  • Pricing Guide
  • Radio Endorsement Inserts
I put these all together very nicely in a very presentable format with a Pre-List Cover letter, and I think the more the better. If they read it - great, you're that much further ahead of the competition. But even if the seller doesn't read it, they will be impressed by your preparation and presentation. It's a win-win for you.

Watch this video to see a brief overview of the materials I include in my pre-listing appointment packets.

No comments :

Post a Comment