Welcome New Client Andy Mulholland



Andy Mullholland
(Rochester, MN)
How did you hear about Lars?

I'd seen him in a lot of different places. People talk about his successes, I've seen his stuff online, and other agents say they're having great luck working closely with him. I actually ran into him at a summit a few weeks ago, and I heard he was working 1 day a week in his business. It piqued my interest.

What ultimately motivated you to reach out when you did?

It's been on my radar for quite some time. It's one of those things where I finally got the chance to do it. What made me finally get on his site and set up a time to talk with him was hearing that he's selling 300-400 homes, highly profitable, and working 1 day a week in his business. That's where I - and, I think a lot of people - want to be.

Summarize where you're at with your business. What are your goals?

We have a team. Last year it was myself and one other agent, and now we have a team of 7 people. We're ramping up, and we'll sell over 100 transactions this year in a market of about 100,000 people.

I really want to be to the point where Lars is. He's active in the business but not on a daily basis, not working with clients every day, and managing and running the business. I want to really create that business rather than just create a job for myself. That's the goal.

Have you done any real estate coaching before? What was your experience like?

We have, but not a lot since I'm fairly new to the idea. Over the last year we've been coaching with a group that's been good. We've gotten a lot of good things from that group, and we will probably continue to get a lot of good info from them. But at the same time, a lot of it was general info, and maybe not as specific as we'd like.

What drew us to Lars was that he's a systems man. He keeps it simple. Our business was getting too complicated. We were focused on all these complicated ideas and theories and trying new things. We finally realized, "Why are we doing that?" We needed to get back to the basics and really focus and systems and procedures.

Especially now that the team has grown, it's not all just on my shoulders, so that creates some confusion sometimes. Organization was something that, in our opinion, the previous coaching was lacking a bit. Lars, in the short time we've been working with him, is already bringing that to the table and getting us systematized.

Do you have a specific vision of what success with Lars would look like over the next few years?

Over the next 1-2 years ideally, we reach the point where we're selling 250-300 homes a year. Each team member is where they want to be personally within the team. That's success to us. Me personally, it would be where I'm not meeting with clients individually anymore, and I'm managing the team. It doesn't necessarily have to be one day a week, but spending more time ultimately with my family. That's the ultimate goal and the big "why" for me.

Is there anyone we should thank for referring you to us?

Damon Gettier, when I first joined Radio and Television Experts, had mentioned that Lars was somebody he highly recommended. I didn't do anything with it at that point. Then over the last few months I've just heard more and more people are looking at that and having success. But he's the one who originally mentioned Lars's coaching program to me.

No comments :

Post a Comment