HIGH PERFORMANCE COACHING CALL: How to Perform at a Consistently High Level in All Areas of Your Life



Transcript:

So let me give a little bit of background here in terms of what all this is about and why I’m involved in this area of training and coaching.

So High Performance Coaching was developed by High Performance Academy. So Brendon Burchard, if you look up HighPerformanceAcademy.com, you’ll get some information on it. And I went through a process to become certified.

So the cool thing is that I am a student of these principles as much as I am a coach and trainer. And these are things that I struggle with and constantly work toward mastering in my own life. But the whole point here is that it really is unique in its approach to helping people just consistently achieve at high levels and not just in one area of your life. Because it’s pretty easy to get good at one thing.

The guys that focus at being fit maybe to the expense of relationships or their financial situations, or guys that focus on work and increasing their finances may be neglecting their relationships or health. So this is all about playing at a high level in all areas of your life.

High Performance vs. Peak Performance

And it’s very specifically different from peak performance coaching. So peak performance coaching is about having to show up for a certain thing in a peak sort of way. So for athletes it’s that practicing for 100 hours to play 10 minutes of a sport or a match.

So this is different from peak performance. This is playing consistently at a high level in all areas of your life. The thing about some of these tools, and you’re going to hear me say this a lot, common sense is not common practice. So you have to approach some of these tools with a real sense of humility.

And especially on these sessions. I’m going to ask everyone on the call here to play along and when I ask for responses to type in your responses. So some of this stuff is non-business-related, but it’s going to impact your life in a deep way here. Don’t underestimate these tools and strategies.

Forget What Others Might Think

Play all out. Open your heart. Open your mind. Like I said, actively participate. Forget what anyone else might think. That’s something I’ve gotten really good at. I just don’t care.

Outside of my relationship with God, there’s only a handful of people that I even care what they think about me. I don’t walk all over people or anything like that. But as far as you designing a life for yourself, you really can’t care what people think, because we’re going to be in the one percent of achievers here in terms of how we design our life and how we live and play all out.

And the thing about it is unless you do that, your life isn’t going to change. It’s going to stay the same. If you want to live the same year over and over again in terms of your relationships, your physical body, your business and your financial situation, then don’t play all out. But if you want to make a change in those areas, don’t worry about what people think.

No comments :

Post a Comment