Why Brandi Adkins Hired Lars Hedenborg



Brandi Adkins
(Austin, TX)
How did you first hear about Lars?

I actually saw something pop up on my Facebook page. So I clicked on it and became intrigued watching videos and testimonials about other people and what they have done with their business. I just had that light bulb moment, that is what I want to do. It took me about a week of just snooping around and watching videos to actually reach out.

Why did you decide to reach out when you did?

I've come to a point in my business where I've been party of one for a long time where I realized it can't just be me. Because when I step away, then everything stops. That's a huge responsibility. That's not running a business; that's being a one-man show. It was the right time for me to say this is the next step, this is what I have to do.

Describe where your business is at right now.

I'm still a one-man show. I've been involved with a coach for the last 6 months or so, ramping things up and getting busy. Moving forward, the plan would be to have the right systems in place to bring the right people on.

What are the focal points you're hoping Lars can address in your business right away?

The systems in order to steady things out a little bit. I ride the roller coaster of ups and downs in the business. You get busy, you stop prospecting, then the next month is really slow and you prospect. I really want to get off that roller coaster and I want to have systems in place that work without me to help being the leads in that I know are going to be there. Lead generating systems, followup systems, as far as reaching out to these people and getting them in a database. Me not necessarily having to make the phone call or send the email, but know that they are being touched by that email.

Why is this the path for you as opposed to other real estate coaching options available?

This shows me a way to do this where I'm not by myself. I can find the right people to work with, train them in a way that's systematic. I need a system to plug people into. What's going to be different moving forward is that I can rely on having other people where - even if it's going away for the weekend - I need to have someone I can reach out to to help and make sure it's not going to stay if I take my eye off the ball.

What does success with this program look like to you?

For me to have a team of great professionals, following the systems that we are in the process of putting in place. Being able to know that if I step away, if I take the kids to the beach - whatever it is that I'm going to be doing, that the everything is still working without me having to be the one making sure the wheels turn.

No comments :

Post a Comment