How Dave Friedman Grew His Seller-side Business with the Hedenborg Coaching Program


"He's a systems-builder, so I figured instead of trying to reinvent the wheel I'd just hire him. I think he's the only coach out there that I've ever met that has a deep, sincere interest in helping his clients."

Dave Friedman (Charleston, SC) had gotten to a point where his business was growing too fast and growing at a rate that he couldn't manage in a comfortable way. That's when he reached out to Lars because he knew that his coaching program could help him.


Charleston, SC
"My business was sorely lacking in systems and things were just starting to fall apart, and I wanted to find a way to correct that before it was an absolute disaster." 

Dave knew that Lars had systems that built great businesses, so he decided to trust him and use his blueprints for his own business. He liked that Lars cut out unnecessary systems and simplified the growth process. Dave's goal is to step away from his business at some point, and he knew Lars could form a plan where he too could do that one day.

"He's a systems-builder, so I figured instead of trying to reinvent the wheel I'd just hire him and take his blueprint and plug into it."

What worked well for Dave when he began Lars' coaching program is that he never second-guessed what Lars had told him to do, and he went in and implemented the systems right away with no hesitation.

At the time that Dave began, he had closed 36 buyer deals and two listings. He started implementing Lars' seller business, which included the expired mailing program and the seller lead system. After coaching with Lars for less than a year, Dave has now taken fifteen listings in march alone.

After attending the High Performance Intensive Workshop Dave feels recharged and ready to go. He was able to network with a lot of other high-performing agents and gain some insights as to how he can run his business more smoothly.

"I think he's the only coach out there that I've ever met that has a deep, sincere interest in helping his clients."


Dave's vision for his business is more dialed-in and he knows what he will be doing in the next three to four months. He's confident that he can get where he wants to go a lot faster with the coaching he's received from Lars.

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for these thoughts
    great Article
    It is really very informative post for young people. I really increase your acquisition.
    This is my first time visit here. From the tons of comments on your articles,I guess I am not only one having all the enjoyment right here!
    Are You Looking For an Executive & Bussiness Coaching ?

    ReplyDelete