Welcome New Client Jay Bourgana

 How did you first hear about Lars?
Jay Bourgana
(Brea, CA)
I heard about Lars through Jay Kinder and Michael Reese.  I saw a video of one of their events where he spoke.

Why did you decide to reach out when you did?
I am growing fast, and I know that I don’t have the processes and procedures or the system in place to grow it further.  I grew too fast without having the infrastructure and now I am taking a step back in order to take two steps forward.  

How is your business doing right now?
Part of the challenge is not having the infrastructure and not doing the hiring correctly.  I know we have the potential and are generating twice as many leads now as we used to six months ago.  The growth potential is exponential and building this infrastructure will allow me to recruit right.

Why did you feel Lars was the best option for you?
We are on the same page as far as growth and putting systems in place.  Without the right system there is no way to reach the next level. 

What does success with this program look like to you?
Success for me would be able to focus on marketing and recruiting at the end of the program. 

No comments :

Post a Comment