Welcome New Client Paula Henry


How did you first hear about Lars?
I heard about him through Vyral Marketing.

Why did you decide to reach out when you did?
I watched about 20-30 videos of people who have worked with him. I've been doing the whole lead generation and team management without having the success that I should have. It seemed like he had the systems and the knowledge and success I knew I could have if I put the right systems in place.

Where is your business at right now?
I have six team members including myself, and we're at 100 transactions this year.

Why did you feel Lars was the best option for you?
For me, it was about systems. I watched a bunch of his videos and he just seemed to have everything in place. I didn't want to have to put all those pieces together by myself. I had actually signed up to B-School Online to see what he was using. You can spend all day long looking for the "one thing" but I'm using what he's using and taking it from there.

What does success with this program look like to you?
I would like to walk away from my business and not work in my business, but work on my business within a year. It's really more about quality of time: I have grandchildren and I want to spend time with them and my adult children. My daughter is my partner, so I want to pass on something that is well-grounded.

No comments :

Post a Comment