Welcome New Client Pazi D.


How did you first hear about Lars?
It would have either been through a Real Geeks Hangout, or a buddy of mine sent him to me.

Why did you decide to reach out when you did?
[The program] pretty much lined up with everything that I'm looking for. Nobody else is really offering this type of coaching. I was looking for a coach and I never had a coach, so when he was talking about being able to exit the business...I don't want to be selling real estate or showing properties when I'm 45-50 years old if I don't have to.

Where is your business at right now?
From March until now, I've done 23 sides. I'm right at about $6.5M in volume.

Why did you feel Lars was the best option for you?
It was just that one thing - he was talking about being able to exit the business and truly running the business like a business, rather than every other coaching program that I've come across...the other ones that I saw were just productivity coaching, which is huge and important, but I feel like if I can run it like a business and put systems in place, then everything else will fall into place.

What does success with this program look like to you?
A little bit longer term, or a 3-5 year goal, I will be exiting the business with a team taking care of all the day-to-day stuff. Even in the interim, like in the next 6-12 months, I would say tripling my production while being able to keep a similar amount of free time. That would be success. That's the part I guess that I didn't mention, but that's huge to me. I'm at where I'm at in my business, but I take a lot of time off...I really value my free time away from selling real estate. I have no desire to sell 500 houses or 300 houses if that means that I have no life.

No comments :

Post a Comment