Welcome New Client Sandy Erickson


How did you first hear about Lars?
He was part of the Agent Success Webinar series that I bought.

Why did you decide to reach out when you did?
I connected with what he had to say. He said something outside of the norm and he has a fast-moving personality. I don't know. I felt like had had something different to offer in a way that I could also relate to.

Could you describe where your business is at right now?
I'm trying to grow, so I'm trying to get to the point where I don't have to constantly be around in order for the business to operate smoothly.

Why did you feel like Lars was the best option for real estate coaching?
I think it was a personality style that I can relate to. I need someone that's more directional than psychological. He tells you things that you can do to be successful and I need that provided to me.

Great. So, what does success look like while working with Lars in this program?
I feel like 'success' is impossible to define, but in six months or a year I want to look back and not regret spending the $1,500 per month. I want to gain leverage and make more money in my business, or if life could just become less stressful I would be happy with that as well.

No comments :

Post a Comment