Lars' Systems Will Allow Robert Freedman to Quadruple His Business in 2016


"After this many years of being on my own, I want to create a legacy for myself once I've stepped away from the business."

Robert Freedman (Manhattan Beach, CA) has been in the real estate business for 35 years, but he just started his own team this year. He currently has four team members and one other employee working full time as an ISA. However, he plans to have a team of 18 in the next 12 months.

Robert Freedman
(Manhattan, CA)
Robert has been working with Lars for six months and he has had an eye-opening experience because he had largely ignored the team concept in real estate. His business partner urged him to use Lars, and it was a breaking point in his business. However, now Robert regularly meets with his team and coaches them on how to be more successful.

"I was attracted to this concept once I found out that you could build your business in a way that allowed you to walk away from it in the future."

One thing that impresses Robert about the program is the caliber of agents using it. There are people using Lars that are highly educated and very successful, yet these people know that they still have work to do and don't rate themselves very highly. The flow of information has helped him formulate plans for his own business.

"After this many years of being on my own, I want to create a legacy for myself once I've stepped away from the business."

Within ten years, Robert plans to exit his business. He currently still does a lot of the work himself, but Lars' systems have begun to take a bite out of his responsibilitities. He feels comfortable leaving his agents to take care of his clients, and that is because of the systems he's currently installing into his business.

No comments :

Post a Comment