Welcome New Client Wesley Willoughby


How did you first hear about Lars?
I think just through different social networks and things of that sort I'm always kind of looking around to see who's more visible, who's got more marketing out there, those kinds of things. Also, looking for systems that are effective, so I probably came across his B-School information somewhere in that search as well.

Why did you decide to reach out when you did?
I've dug into a lot of these programs on the surface and seen pieces of each one that are intriguing as I grow my own business. In that process, I've learned some programs really focus heavily on certain topics - whether it's your sphere of influence, etc. - and then others will build out an entire business. So in looking through those things, leaning towards Lars fit more with the type of business that I wanted to grow - mainly that has a few main pillars and that has the structure and accountability behind it that are easy to just install in my business, which is probably one of the biggest challenges.

Could you describe where your business is at right now?
I closed right at 40 deals last year, pretty buyer heavy. I have a real strong sphere of influence that about 17-18 of those deals came from. A home buyer's class that I teach brings in a good amount of business each month, and a website that also performs really well. Just in the past few months, I've brought on a few buyers agents because as I've gotten busier, those pillars that are bringing in so many leads are not converting at the level that they need to be.

So, what does success with this program look like to you?
In 5-10 years down the road, I would definitely hope to be closing 350-400 deals a year and be working much less in the business on my own. I enjoy producing the business, but I've found that I really enjoy helping others produce that business. What I look to get through Lars is a lot of that accountability and tracking that I can put together and help other people build their business under me.

No comments :

Post a Comment