Why Lee Barrison Hired Lars Hedenborg



How did you first hear about Lars?

Through Facebook and YouTube.

Why did you decide to reach out when you did?

I think I'm at a point in my business where I want to take a couple steps back and work on my business instead of in my business so much and have a little bit more time and freedom to myself.

Can you describe where your business is at right now?

We did 141 deals last year and our goal is 288 transactions this year, a big leap.

Why did you feel Lars was the best option for you when it comes to real estate coaching?

After doing research on a few different coaching companies, I liked his interviews with other agents, his processes, and the videos he posts.

What does success with this program look like to you? What are you looking to get out of it?

I'm looking to get out of it to where I can get out of my business and allow someone else to kind of run it. I don't know if that's a 3-year plan or a 5-year plan, but I think within 5 years I'd definitely like to be completely out of the business and just focusing either on the business or on other businesses.

No comments :

Post a Comment