Why Chad Raney Hired Lars Hedenborg


Chad, how did you first hear about Lars?

Through a Vyral Marketing webinar.

Why did you decide to reach out when you did?

I'm at a point where I think that whenever I saw someone talking about how much they saved by not chasing shiny objects. We've been looking for the perfect CRM, which doesn't ever happen. I really want to focus on the 4-5 pillars of lead generation and getting my team built out.

A year ago I switched brokerages and in the last year I've gone from being a solo agent to having an office manger, buyer's agent, and listing agent. We also have a virtual assistant over in the Philippines. We are looking to grow. Our first year, we did 25 transactions. 2nd year we did 75 transactions, 113 in year 3, and we are looking to go over 200 this next year and built out into other locations. I've got to build a solid foundation first.

What does success with this program look like to you and what do you hope to get out of it?

What Lars has built here is a franchise prototype and when I got into real estate, I was looking for those systems and tools already in place. The Millionaire Real Estate Agent is great for a foundation, but I felt like some of the larger stuff, accountability, putting systems in place to hire additional people. I'm great at lead generation, but we're really trying to tighten that ship up. I'm looking for this to be a solid foundation to build a large business on top of and have everything in place so I can move forward and continue our growth.

No comments :

Post a Comment