B-SCHOOL COACHING CALL: How I Mastered the Basics to Double My Business in 1 Year


If you're serious about developing the tools and systems it takes to build a true real estate business that runs without you, I can help you. It’s never too late to move from a producer to an owner, all while adding some much needed balance to your life outside of work. Click here to schedule a FREE Strategy Session with me and we'll see if it makes sense for us to work together.

For many agents the key to taking your business to the next level is not some new toy or fancy tool, but going back to the basics. It's very important that you master these skills in order to lead your company going forward.

In this B-School Coaching Call excerpt I explain how focusing on the fundamentals - calling buyer leads and converting them - took me from 60 to 120 deals in 1 year when I was first getting started.

I spent a year blocking off time every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday to make calls, and I committed - I mean really committed - to mastering my scripts. These skills, combined with low branded lead generation techniques and simple lead management systems, enabled me to grow my business to the point where I was able to hire my first administrative assistant. 

And that's when things really took off. Making that one key hire - a long term person who gets it, buys into your vision, and trusts you as a leader - is often the turning point when it comes to skyrocketing your growth path.

I was able to get that point because I did what was necessary early on to master those fundamental skills and set a great foundation for the business.

Watch this short video to see my process for fully understanding and internalizing the basics of lead generation and conversion.

No comments :

Post a Comment