HIGH PERFORMANCE COACHING CALL: How to Protect Your Health and Maintain High Energy Levels



Transcript:

I really want to get some of this content out there. This hit me hard this week, because yesterday was just a personal growth day for me in my real estate business. This world class initiative is going to create some change in my company. 

How Your Energy Levels Affect You

And some things are happening that would get a normal person down, but it excites me. And I didn’t get good sleep for the last two days. And my whole team noticed it. Like, “what’s wrong? Are you okay?” 

And I was literally just tired because my 4-year-old is scared of something in her room, and we can’t figure out what it is. So she’s literally not going to bed. So she’s calling on me until 2-3 in the morning.

And my team notices when I don’t show up totally on and maintain that high level throughout the day. So just know that the way you show up in the world, I can’t function without my workouts now. If I’m not hydrated, I’ve got my green drink next to me. This is way more than a big deal than you guys think it is.

And so it always sounds preachy when I talk about this topic, but sleep, hydration, diet, and physical exercise are super important.

Valuable Resources

What’s good on here? I love everything. Compound Effect. Living Your Best, Your Ever from Darren Hardy. Obviously you guys know that Ultimate Sales Machine is just a killer book.

If you’ve got some mental issues around money, the stuff that Dan Kennedy does, his Renegade Millionaire system, it’s just good to hear someone talk so honestly about what it means to own a business and the person of owning a business is to make you really, really rich.

In the process you’re going to treat people really well and you’re going to create opportunity for them and their families. And you’re going to treat your clients well. And that’s all part of the process. Bottom line, it’s about making a crap load of money for yourself so you can contribute in the world that sorely needs people to step up.

God has gifted me with the ability to make money. And I am so bold about giving back now and deeply impacting people that just are having a tough time of it. 

But he’s just got good mindset stuff around money.

No comments :

Post a Comment