HIGH PERFORMANCE COACHING CALL: Are You in Control of the Critical Areas of Your Life?



Transcript:

Alright, so let’s look at control. What areas of your life do you feel like you have a really good handle on right now? Give me some positive examples of areas of your life that you have a really good handle on right now.

Are there any areas of your life that need improving, but you have avoided improving them? So for me, for a long time it was my health. I just didn’t want to go there, and I thought that as I was scaling my business I didn’t have time to work out. And I would reward myself with a crappy diet. I would be snacking at 10 p.m. and rationalize that with, “I kicked ass today. I put 2 under contract, listed 2, had 2 closings. So why not consume 2K calories at 10 p.m.”

So what areas of your life have needed improving, but you’ve been avoiding those areas? Is it your finances, vacations, diet?

Are there any of areas of your life that you feel are out of control right now? So are your finances out of control? Cleaning up my office, daily schedule, financial budgeting, long-term retirement. That is probably the biggest one that I think our industry faces. And you see these agents that should be in retirement and they’ve had the same year in real estate over and over and over again instead of actually coming up with a plan and hitting it.

And the weird thing, and this was at Day Four of Unleash the Power Within, Tony Robbins, it’s a whole health day. He’s got the 7 levels of mastery, I think he calls it. And the foundational level, the biggest slice of the pie is your physical body and taking care of yourself.

So I learned a lot of stuff that day, but I just remember that in particular.

No comments :

Post a Comment