Why Andrew Whalen Hired Lars Hedenborg


How did you first hear about Lars?

Andrew Whalen
(Delray Beach, FL)


Probably on Facebook.

Why did you decide to reach out when you did? 

I've actually been reviewing his information and video distributions for about seven or eight months, and I felt that our bigger picture lined up significantly, in terms of running a business by the numbers.

Describe where your business is at right now.

I'm actually transitioning from one market to another. I did that a couple years ago without a very significant business plan in place, and I wanted to get everything set in place prior to my move so I can hit the ground running when I get out to the new market.

What are the focal points you hope Lars can address in your business right away?

Basically, business tracking. He's obviously got the lead generation systems that are tried and true that work. I like the fact that he doesn't chase the squirrels; it's very easy to get distracted. Time management systems that he has in place, basically everything. After I signed up, I was extremely impressed with all the content and everything that the program has to offer.

Have you done any real estate coaching in the past?

I have not. I have been in business for 12 years and I ran a team in the past, but never done any coaching.

Why did you decide you needed coaching now, and why did you choose Lars?

I needed coaching because after the boom where it was very easy to sell houses, I had limited capital because of the decline in the market and just struggled. Even if you know what you need to do, it's very hard to organize it all and make a plan to execute. I felt like his program would assist me in doing that quickly: keep me organized and help me with accountability. That's why I chose to move forward with Lars, and get coaching in general.

What does success look like for you going forward?

I'd like to be where Lars is. To be able to go into work a couple days a week and having a fully functional, self-sustained, operational business.


No comments :

Post a Comment