Why Johna Walker Hired Lars Hedenborg


How did you first hear about Lars?

I met Lars in another mastermind group. Some of the mastermind events my husband had attended also.

Why did you decide to reach out when you did?
Johna Walker
St. Robert, MO

I had stepped away from coaching for a little over a year. It was more of a mastermind group that I was in. We were at a critical point in our business and we had some decisions to make, and I realized that they were just decisions I wasn't capable of making on my own without some kind of consultant. I started looking for coaches at that point.

Describe where your business is at right now.

We have a sales side and we have a property management side. One of the reasons I had decided it was time to look for a coach is because my sell side has been right at 140 transactions for the last couple years. We had 1 listing agent and 2 buyer's agents. 

We were closing 140 each of the last two years, and I felt like something wasn't right. With the systems we have in place and the way we do business, we ought to be able to produce more on the sell side. We had the property management side; we managed 320 residential homes. Steve has spent the last few years building that from 25 houses to 320.

But I felt like my sell side was flat, and I was pretty burned out, so I need somebody to breathe new life into the sell side, double that production for me, and continue to build the PM side.

Why did you feel Lars was the best option for you when it came to real estate coaching?

I've said this to my husband probably 100 times: I want the well-oiled machine. Really, nobody's offered me that option. I did some coaching early on in real estate, and they did a good job of teaching me systems. But nobody looked at my financials; nobody looked at running a well-oiled machine. My second half of coaching which was more masterminding was no focus on running a well-oiled machine. Lots of good ideas, lots of innovation, great masterminds which I thoroughly enjoyed.

But nobody was focused on a well-oiled machine. That's what I want, and I know Lars has that. I have a feeling about Lars's personality that's exactly where I'm going to go. And that's what I've been wanting for several years. I just didn't know the person to get me there.

What does success with this program look like to you?

I want to reach that 300 number on the sell side, that 500 number on the property management side, and I want to know my financials at any given moment. I want to know when they're coming each month. I want to know what I'm looking for; I do not have an MBA. 

I want to just be more savvy when it comes to knowing exactly how profitable my business is.: where I'm making money, where I'm not making money. I also have to improve my past client or sphere of influence or Raving Fan experience. I have all of these hundreds of people coming through here every year, and I'm not doing a good job of continuing to touch them. I know that's the most efficient way to grow my business and to make money.

No comments :

Post a Comment