Why Bryan David Hired Lars Hedenborg


How did you first hear about Lars?

I'm a Real Geeks customer and he did one of their Hangouts. It was where I first saw him, and the way he got started in real estate was similar to my own experience.

Why did you decide to reach out when you did?
Bryan David
(Biloxi, MS)

I went on a couple other interviews - probably with Vyral Marketing - and I subscribed to the newsletter, which is where I saw Lars. I had it on my to-do list for a few months, so I was just waiting until the time was right.  

Can you describe where your business is at right now? 

I'm pretty new; I just finished my first year. I've had my license for two years, but I didn't start working in real estate until last year. I've been very aggressive at building it and now I'm ready to move on. I never planned on being a Realtor, so I'm paying my dues in the trenches, which is why the Real Estate Business School really resonated with me. 

Why did you feel that Lars was the best option for you when it came to real estate coaching? 

I think his plan to get me from an on-the-ground agent to a business owner is exactly what I planned to do. I figured if it would take a year or two off my path to reach my goals, that would be great. So that's my goal, to shorten my progression to business ownership. I've spent a lot of time working on my own spreadsheets and building my own systems that I just don't have the time for. Looking through the materials this past week I can see that I will hop quite a ways ahead in my plan.

What does success in this program look like to you? 

It looks like a business that runs by itself.

No comments :

Post a Comment