Welcome New Client Michelle Shelton



How did you first hear about Lars?
I was receiving videos somehow, I think Facebook maybe. I was seeing his videos and his emails come in, and somehow I got on the mailing list. I think it was Facebook.

Why did you decide to reach out when you did?

Michelle Shelton
(Gilbert, AZ)
I've worked with coaches in the past, and I was looking for those systems to be in place. Everybody that I went to was coaching more on mindset, which is critical of course, but I was looking for the actual systems on how to systematize my business to where it made sense, and he seemed to have that.

How is your business doing right now?

Right now, I'm at $6 million for the year, so I'm kind of a little fish in a big pond, which is a good place for me to be. I'm learning to be a beginner again; I know how to real estate I just don't know how to do business. So it's going to be a huge learning curve, which is exciting.

Why did you feel that Lars was the best option for you?

He seemed genuine, he has his systems in place, and he's already done it himself. And he's helped other people do it.

What does success with this program look like to you?

Being able to step away from my business in four years and manage it like a business owner instead of being a real estate agent.

No comments :

Post a Comment