Welcome New Client Scott Meredith


How did you first hear about Lars?
I first heard about Lars online, on YouTube.
Scott Meredith
(Bowling Green, KY)

Why did you decide to reach out when you did?
I decided to reach out when I did because I needed more focus and I like the idea of him practicing what he preaches in his own business.  

How is your business doing right now?
We've been mostly in the land/recreation type sales, but the residential market has been so hot I feel like I'm missing out on that and I want to build a team.

Why did you feel Lars was the best option for you?
The thing he said to me that was a trigger was: "I kind of look forward to the next downturn because I'll be able to grow in the downturn and recruit better agents." That to me was a big deal. Even in a bad time, he figured out a way to do good.

What does success with this program look like to you?
Success to me is going to be when I've got 10 buyers agents in this area and I'm out of the business, looking for deals to buy and invest in. That's what I enjoy.

No comments :

Post a Comment