How Does Your Personal Health Affect Your Business?


Transcript:

I'm going to push through physiology because that's what it's all about. Have you felt energetic in the last week or month and why is that so? Have you been getting a lot of sleep or have you been eating well?

What about your physical presence? Do you feel that your posture, voice, and gestures are portraying the person you want the world to perceive? Today I do feel like I'm more present on this call and that's because I slept for 8 hours, I've been hydrating, and I've been eating well. I've also been exercising, and I avoid television at night because it makes me snack late at night. As far as posture goes, you need to be mindful about how you present yourself to your team. You need to come in with energy, because I only see my team once per week so I really have to bring it.


As far as diet goes, I try to watch how much dairy, gluten, sugar, and alcohol that I take in. A cool thing that I've found is called TianChi and it's on Herbworks.com. I use this stuff two times per day. Their claim to fame is that it's the best energy, stress, and brain formula on the market. It tastes pretty good, and it's supposed to brighten your mind and feel clarity. I would definitely check it out as replacement for coffee. I really suggest getting off the coffee.

No comments :

Post a Comment