The Passion Planner Will Take Your Goal Planning to the Next Level


Transcript:

Passion Planner creates a really cool rhythm around achieving on daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis. It’s broken into sections like positive focus, this week’s focus, daily focus, personal to-do list, professional to-do list, and many other helpful tools to help you achieve. It creates a feeling of our Dominate Your Day (DYD) tool, almost. 

I like the thought of having a book with me that I’m kind of living in and working on at all times versus just having a digital calendar. I’m not getting rid of my digital calendar, but the Passion Planner gives me something to work on, look at, and reflect about when working to plan my life. 

You don’t even have to buy the planner -- you can download a pdf for free at their website. It’s a really slick tool. I’ve gotten a lot of these before and I didn’t think I would be as impressed with it, but I’ve set it up and like it. Every quarter, there is a Passion Roadmap and a bunch of the other things we’re already doing, but it’s all in a book. 



Passion Planner is a great place to organize your top priorities and projects on regular basis. There are personal and professional to-do lists, a place to write about good things that happened to you that week, and a space of infinite possibility that allows you to write down any you want to. Having structure around getting stuff done, is the entire game. This is not a touchy-feely type of thing by any stretch of the imagination -- this is how things happen in your life. The 90-day focus is the way to go, but you have to put it into your actual schedule and put some real emotion into it!

The Passion Planner is fantastic thing you want to check out. The goal is to create a daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly goal schedule and to act on it. 

I wouldn’t be covering this unless I thought it was very important!

No comments :

Post a Comment